The Sigma Phi Epsilon Ohio Kappa chapter house on the
BGSU Campus was decommissioned Sat, January 16, 2010. Ceremonies included a brief history of the house, slideshow
of memories, and a closing ritual. Afterward a reception was
held at The Victory Inn & Suite.
Nearly 300 Sig Ep brothers were in attendance with brothers representing each of our six decades (1950-2010) at Bowling Green State University. Additionally a number of Golden Hearts were also in attendance, along with a various guests from the University and other BG sororities and fraternities.